- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God - a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. We believe it is authoritative in every dimension of our lives. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- That God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God. (Genesis 1:1,26,27; 3:22)
- That Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the grave.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- That every person is a person of worth because they were created by God. However, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- That forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- That those accepting Christ should repent of their sin, confess their faith, and follow Christ in believer's baptism. (Romans 10:9,13; Acts 2:38)
- That the true believer is secure in salvation for eternity. If you have been genuinely saved, you cannot "lose" it. Salvation is maintained by the grace and the power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace and keeping power of God that gives us this security. (John 10:28-30; Romans 8:31-39)
- That the church is the body of Christ on earth and exists to evangelize the lost and edify believers.
- That Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as Kings of Kings and Lord of Lords.
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
For an expanded look at our beliefs please review The 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
1450 South Anderson Rd,
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Monday - Friday
8:30 - 4:30 pm